Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Video tutorials on their way.

Video tutorial.
Yesterday a friend of mine was watching me blog. He is particularly new to blogger. He had tried the 'Remove the blogger navbar' hack and was not able to do it. I was surprised. It's such an easy hack, just copy paste the code and you are done. I asked him where he faced the problem. The reply: "Don't know. I didn't even understand what a template is." So I decided to add a video tutorial section. For the next coming days I will be busy making video tutorials for the older posts. This also means less number of posts per week and more work for me. Well I will try my best to keep up my work.

1 comment:

  1. "②Problem of sharing about matrix even the private organ should avoid.".

    ReplyDelete

Newer posts Older post Home
 

Recent Posts

| © 2009 BloggerFunda.blogspot.com | Template by Blogger | Enhanced By Abhishek Kumar |
| Site best viewed in Firefox@1024X768 or higher resolution. |